Friday, 19 October 2007

Tetris

Friday: I'm sitting here thinking "so where has all this taken me?". Today has been an odd day.. went to the council offices early this morning, and the lady was very nice. When I left she came running out after me and told me I'd forgotten to sign two forms. Then home to fret about a video interview I was giving with some nonsense marketing research group.. I ended up leaving the house wearing (7 scarves, each my favourite, mismatched socks because I couldn't decide between two pairs, my shiniest red trainers, my velvet jacket, my orange jumper, my shiny yellow sunglasses, a glove on my left hand, three badges promoting vintage curtain-hooks, Edmonton Library and Jesus, and a bright turquoise tie) exactly the same things I had thrown on when I woke up.. jeans, army shirt. The interview itself was a bit tedious. Then I waited around to see if I could get a photopass for Broken Social Scene at Koko.. failing that, came home. And right now right there I typed "home" without thinking twice about it.

No comments: