I was just bored and idly browsing wikipedia about China.. then I remembered about the Chinese embassy bombing. And then I did a bit of searching. I know it's old news and stuff, but a guy I know works for Navy intelligence, or used to but now works for the UN. So, there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_the_Chinese_embassy_in_Belgrade is a fairly detailed report on the Chinese embassy bombing. What he told me was that, rather than "the wrong map" or whatever, it was because the locals had recovered the wreckage from a f117a (Stealth Fighter) that had crashed in Kosovo and had turned it over to the Chinese to sell to the Russians (or whatever something along those lines). http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9905/02/kosovo.01/ is the closest I could find to much mention of the plane crashing - there are a few sites that sort-of say it, but the BBC etc.don't really have any sort of news stories. And it's hard to find much of anything about it. You would think that, as the invisible plane was at the time still quite a big news story in itself, there might be more out there about one being shot out of the sky. And the dates add up. So, here's one for the conspiracy nuts.
Yeah you're a high-rev hauler with all four on the floor
But your a-bone's busted and you're through the door
So do the dead, juice the Coupe
Come on the livin' dead, ooh you're in the soup
Monday, 4 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment